Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magnum Ice Cream




If you know me you know that sweets arent really my thing.  And if it isnt a darkly chocolate-d experience, it is usually too sweet for me.  But I do like ice cream once in awhile so when I got the chance to try the new Mangum Ice Cream bars for free as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemakers Program I decided it was worth a try.

Don't ask me why I didnt chose the one flavor with a dark chocolate coating.  I guess I do know why - its because I love caramel.  The milk chocolate was a bit too sweet for my taste but if they ever decide to put the caramel with the dark chocoalte - watch out!
Now for the main event, the ice cream.  It has a nice true vanilla flavor that I like and if you also crave ice cream that deosn't taste artificial, you will enjoy this.

Especially if you love sweets!


No comments:

Post a Comment