Monday, January 17, 2011

Under Construction... a kitchen gets a facelift

 Bo bought this house 7 years ago with the intention of remodeling the kitchen. 

 The hunter green laminate and 6 inch sink needed to go.  Although it has taken 7 years for this to be a reality, I am glad it waited. 

 Because now I get to be a part of it.  In fact, he has allowed me to make most of the decisions!  So last Thursday they tore out my counter and sink.  

So with very little work surface and virtually no way to wash dishes, we are eating lots of freezer soup, sandwiches and takeout.  Therefore, Zen Kitchen is on hold for the next week. 

I will paint tomorrow.  My countertops and sink arrive Wednesday and the plumber hooks the water back up Thursday.  The backsplash, well we are still waiting for that date to be announced. 

Hopefully we will be back up and running by next Monday, January 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment