Sunday, September 19, 2010

Start a Cooking Club



Have you ever wanted to be a part of a cooking club. Ya know the one. Where friends (or strangers who become friends) gather to cook then eat together. Or cook separately then come together to eat the meal.


I was part of one when I live in Houston. In fact I helped found it. A group of people, strangers, who came together out of a love of cooking and food. The group changed some over the years, some came, some went, but it maintained itself as long as I live in Houston, and I assume it had a life long after I left.


We (my group) found each other through the Cooking Light Community. Those of us who read the magazine and participated in the community shared a love of good food, good health and cooking. It was a match made in heaven.


But there are other ways to find your own group. Below is an article I wrote with tips and suggestions. I hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment